Antiscalant, eco friendly
Our biodegradable HDC-ASI-ECO antiscalant chemical is based on biopolymers. A perfect ro antiscalant chemical, for use in reverse osmosis membrane systems.
An eco-friendly antiscalant chemical product
Our HDC-ASI-ECO antiscalant is an all-organic antiscalant water treatment chemical based on biodegradable compounds. This ro antiscalant chemical disperses inorganic deposits in order to guarantee the optimal flow of water in your water supply system.
Applicable regulations and classifications
After thorough OECD-testing, our HDC-ASI-ECO antiscalant water treatment chemicals have been classified as being inherently biodegradable (20-60%). The ro antiscalant chemical conforms to the NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for drinking water supplies, in the categories Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals / Health Effects.
Ecofriendly antiscalant water treatment chemicals: technical specifications
|0920-HDASI01B/ECO1||HDC-ASI-ECO1 Biodegradable anti scalant||1,5- 5 gram per m3||20 ltr/can (20 kg)|
|0920-HDASI02B/ECO2||HDC-ASI-ECO2 Biodegradable anti scalant||4 - 10 gram per m3||20 ltr/can (20 kg)|
- DownloadPDS Eco friendly antiscalant
Download our datasheet (PDF - 1,5 MB)
Material data sheet available upon request. Contact us to get your digital copy by e-mail!
Why choose our eco friendly antiscalant chemicals:
- Perfect antiscalant for reverse osmosis water makers
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable product
- Non-hazardous yet highly effective antiscalant system
Other options for cleaning chemicals
In addition to our ecofriendly antiscalant, we stock a number of chemicals for different applications:
- Alkaline membrane cleaning chemicals: an accepted and commonly used cleaning chemical which combats most organic, colloidal silica and aluminium based foulants typically found in reverse osmosis systems.
- Acid membrane cleaning chemicals: inorganic scale cleaner and iron deposit remover for use in reverse osmosis and nanofiltration membranes.
- Potable water 445+ inhibitor: a concentrated liquid product, developed for the prevention of corrosion and scaling in drinking water systems.
- Kugoakeanos: a filtering media mix which can be added to distilled water in order to produce clean drinking water.