Everpure filters: Claris
Adjust carbonate hardness levels in your water with the ion selective range of Everpure Claris filters. The Duoblend™ bypass valve technology in these filters allows for precise adjustment of carbonate hardness.
The Everpure Claris filter range is mostly used for steam generating appliances such as combi-steamers and coffee machines. Claris Xl is an excellent scale prevention option for coffee/tea/espresso brewing as well as low volume, boilerless steam ovens.
5-stage Claris filtration process
- Pre-filtration at the cartridge entrance removes coarse particles
- Reduced carbonate hardness due to ion exchange process
- Fine filtration
- Highly efficient carbon block removes harmful contaminants as well as unpleasant tastes and odours
- Solid membrane filter removes particles down to 5 μm for optimal equipment protection
Why use Everpure Claris filters
- Ion Exchange
- Combined water conditioning and softening
- Scale control ensures long service life of machines
- Carbonate hardness adjustment
- Capacities: 1,700 up to 13,200 ltr ('size' S - XXL)