The Everpure Microguard multi-stage filter element combines membrane and carbon block technology for superior filtration results.
The Microguard elements provide a reduction of 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses by mechanical means. As a first step, Microguard reduces chlorine and corrects colour, taste and odour with a 5 micron carbon block. In addition, an integrated post filter of ‘hollow fibres’ creates a 0.15 micron barrier against the smallest particles and most bacteria.
Due to this microfiltration, the Microguard reduces wear and abrasion of cooling and other water-processing equipment.
Why use Everpure Microguard filters
- Bacteria reduction 0.15 μm
- NSF/ANSI Certified
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
Hatenboer-Water is official dealer of the Everpure Sales Programme.
Products related to Everpure Microguard filters
- Filtration, Point of Use systemsEverpure Precoat filters
- Filtration, Point of Use systemsEverpure Fibredyne filters
- Filtration, Point of Use systemsEverpure Scale Control filters
- Filtration, Point of Use systemsEverpure filters: Claris
- Point of Use systemsEverpure MRS-600HE POU RO system
- Filtration, Point of Use systemsEverpure filters: Claris Ultra