EWT Compound filter media
EWT is a harmless granular alkaline filter material with a high purity of calcium carbonate. Because of its micro-crystalline structure, it is superior to ordinary lime stone.
EWT compound is highly suitable as media for neutralising / mineralising filter installed after the RO watermaker or evaporator. The compound will re-harden and neutralise corrosive product water, resulting in protection the piping and installations against corrosion. It will also improve taste and appearance of the water. The EWT Compound reacts by slowly dissolving in the water.
- CO2 removal, pH correction and remineralisation of soft water
- Remineralisation of distilled and/or RO water
- Improving taste and appearance of fresh water
- DownloadPDS EWT neutralising media
Download datasheet (PDF - 626 KB)
Material data sheet available upon request.
Why use EWT Compound filter media
- High quality product
- Suitable for any alkaline filter
- Prevent corrosion of piping
- Unlimited shelf life
- Improves water quality
- NIPH approved