Filter model 113
Our filter house type 113 is suitable for a wide range of filter cartridges. It removes impurities from the water supply and is ideal for domestic and general purpose applications.
The housing contains a self supporting polypropylene head, a polyamide ring nut and a filter vase. Maintenance is quick and easy; simply unscrew the ring in order to access and replace the filter.
The filter 113 head has a built-in pressure release valve and is equipped with threaded brass connections for optimal quality and safeguarding of your connections. Material for food purpose, according to CE rules.Choose from transparent and non-transparent filter vases of 10” and 20” sizes.
- DownloadPDS Filter housing model 113
Download datasheet (PDF - 507 KB)
Why use filter model 113
- Food grade materials
- Compliant with EC legislation
- Servicing completed in matter of seconds
- Built in pressure release valve
- Three piece housing with self supporting
- Brass or plastic connection