Need an extra drinking water supply for your vessel or platform? Our containerised water treatment units are complete and self-sufficient. Sturdy and fitted to be placed on deck of maritime vessels. With a rental or purchase agreement, as per your preference.
Robust Reverse Osmosis installation
Enclosed in a solid sea container, it contains all components required for self-sufficient operation such as a power generator, several pre-filtration sets and a reverse osmosis unit. A plug and play solution which can quickly be deployed and put into operation.
- DownloadPDS Mobile RO 160
Download datasheet (PDF, 634 KB)
- DownloadPDS Mobile RO 2000
Download datasheet (PDF - 3,5 MB)
- DownloadPDS Mobile RO 500
Download datasheet (PDF - 2,2 MB)
- DownloadBrochure Reverse Osmosis Water Makers
Download our brochure (PDF - 3,7 MB)
- DownloadBrochure mobile solutions
Download our brochure (PDF - 5,8 MB)
Why choose our containerised water maker
- Complete plug & play water maker
- Reliable quality
- Heavy duty design in container
- Optional energy recovery unit
- Tried & tested around the globe
- Low energy consumption
Why choose Hatenboer-Water
We know your waters, and have done so for over a century. Rely on our specialist expertise, in-house engineering, design and our professional and modern assembly facilities for the highest quality standard in a solution that is exactly right for you.