UV water disinfection
Applying ultraviolet (UV) light for disinfection of drinking water is a proven, chemical free, environmentally friendly and sustainable method for killing pathogens and microorganisms in your (drinking) water on board.
For us, as UV water disinfection specialists, the challenge is always to design the most effective UV water disinfection systems for maritime and offshore applications. In fact, that is what we do best: providing you with the optimal solutions for the toughest water disinfection challenges. Are you looking for UV water disinfection treatment equipment, as an environmentally friendly alternative of traditional disinfectants? Contact us for more information!
Hatenboer-Water’s experts select system material not only based on water characteristics, but also on the offshore conditions you are working in, such as high temperatures and humidity.
Key components of UV disinfection systems
- Irradiation chamber: a robust 316L chamber with compact footprint
- UV water disinfection lamps: protected by offshore-grade quartz sleeves, transmitting the highest amount of UV light.
- Wiper: automatic or manual cleaning device cleans the lamps ‘online’ without interruption.
- UV Sensor: integrated, calibrated UV sensor ensuring the right UV doses all the time.
- Temperature control: continuously measures the water temperature.
Request a quotation
Find out more about our UV water disinfection prices!
Download UV water disinfection documentation
Why use Demitec® UV water disinfection systems?
Regular maintenance without tools
Stainless steel 316
Reliable & proven technology
50/60 Hz available
Find out more about our UV water disinfection solutions!