Top quality solutions can now be cost-effective. Clean drinking water on board is essential for your crew’s health and obligatory according to worldwide WHO health standards. Our Reverse Osmosis water desalination systems produce safe drinking water through desalination of seawater or water treatment; suitable for any kind of environment in which safe and consistent water quality is essential. For instance for industrial projects or in areas where drinking water is not readily available or heavily polluted.
Excellent quality for your money: Reverse osmosis water filtration system
Our Reverse Osmosis (RO) seawater desalination systems produce safe drinking water on board. Over the last decade, RO has proven to be a reliable technology for production of high quality drinking water, requiring minimal post treatment needs. The energy consumption is relatively low, maintenance is limited and can be performed by the crew. Combined, these advantages result in a low Total Cost of Ownership for your water production.
For decades, Reverse Osmosis has proven to be a highly reliable technology for producing a consistent supply of high quality drinking water, for example through desalination of seawater or of brackish water or treatment of water from any kind of source. Economical in terms of investment and running costs, requiring minimal post treatment.
Plug & play, economical reverse osmosis drinking water treatment
Durable and sturdy in its design, your Hatenboer-Water system always complies with our renowned quality criteria. We offer standard series as well as custom-built solutions designed according to your specifications. Our standard series Oceanus, Proteus and Tethys offer a plug & play, economical and quickly supplied alternative to more traditional solutions, making high quality drinking water management available to all clients. These units can be rented out to your facilites for a short or longterm period.
Options for standard Reverse Osmosis units
- Tethys desalination water maker for 3 - 6 m3 per day. Perfect water supply for unmanned platform, short sea or fishing vessels, patrol boats, tugs and barges.
- Oceanus desalination water maker for 12 - 30 m3 per day. Safe and lealthy drinking water for offshore installations and ships.
- Proteus desalination water maker for 36 - 100 m3 per day. Ideal water supply solution for large maritime or offshore vessels and structures.
Download documentation about our standard Reverse Osmosis water treament units
- DownloadBrochure RO installations
Download our Reverse Osmosis brochure (PDF - 707 KB)
- DownloadPDS Water Maker RO type Standard Series Oceanus
Download datasheet (PDF - 2,08 MB)
- DownloadPDS Water Maker RO type Standard Series Proteus
Download datasheet (PDF - 3,95 MB)
- DownloadPDS Water Maker RO type Standard Series Tethys
Download datasheet (PDF - 1,9 MB)
Find out more about our water desalination prices!
Key specifications of water desalination
Unsurpassed equipment quality
Energy recovery unit available for larger water volumes
Energy saving membranes
Equipped with Cleaning in Place unit
Find out more about our desalination systems!
- Standard series Reverse OsmosisTethys; 3-6 m³ capacity
- Standard series Reverse OsmosisOceanus; 12-30 m³ capacity
- Standard series Reverse OsmosisProteus; 36-100 m³ capacity
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisReverse Osmosis water makers
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisOffshore support
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisOffshore oil & gas
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisHorticulture RO solutions
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisAgriculture RO solutions
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisRO water maker for river cruises
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisExplosion proof water makers
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisShock proof water makers
- Custom built Reverse OsmosisRO water maker for arctic conditions
Learn more about water desalination
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership
The energy consumption of the Reverse Osmosis unit is relatively low, maintenance is limited and can normally be performed by your crew. Combined with the relatively limited amount of post treatment, these factors result in a low Total Cost of Ownership for your desalination and water treatment equipment.
In addition to tailor made solutions, we stock a series of standard reverse osmosis installations for the Maritime and Offshore market. The standard options include: Proteus (36-100 m3/day, Oceanus (8-24 m3/day) and Tethys (3-6 m3/day). Since these are delivered out of stock, they are shipped out to you at sharp delivery times and rates.
Being part of the proven Hatenboer-Water RO family, our standard installations provide top quality, safe and reliable water for crews and passengers.
Sturdy design for any kind of environment
Due to their well thought out design, and our engineering principles of selecting high quality and durable components, our desalination and water treatment units are robust and reliable in any kind of environment.
Customised or standard solutions?
Tell us what you need. Come to us for solutions that suit your needs and budget; completely customised or standard off-the-shelf installations. Reliable and durable quality installations for your specific conditions. Delivering the right equipment from source to taps, we are your full service partner in the desalination and water treatment market.