A thorough water filtration process prevents damage or blockage of water mains, reducing downtime and maintenance. Proper filtration of your source water removes sand, grit, silt, rust and other impurities from your water system.
The right materials for your water filtration process
With world wide stocks of filter elements and filtration media are available from our offices and agents.
Small or large scale applications
- Carbon block filter cartridges for maximising effectiveness of carbon media
- Melt blown sediment filter cartridges with excellent dirt holding capacity
- Highly efficient water filtration membranes for salt and mineral removal
- Everpure filters for industrial food and beverage production or galleys
- Different types of filtration media
.. and other options for filter housings, filter bags and cartridges. Contact our experts to find out which water filtration process products would suit your installation best!
Why order our water filtration process products
Preserve your water mains
Save on maintenance
Highest standards in water quality
For small or large scale applications
Find out more about prices of our water filtration products!
- Filter housingsDemitec cartridge filter housings
- Filter housingsFilter model 113
- Filter housingsFilter model 213
- Filter housingsBig Blue filter housings
- Filter housingsSingle bag / cartridge filter housings
- Filter housingsX100 Filter housings
- Filter bags and cartridgesActivated carbon filter cartridges
- Filter bags and cartridgesMelt blown sediment filter cartridges
- Filter bags and cartridgesCarbon block filter cartridges
- Filter bags and cartridgesX100C filter cartridges
- Filter bags and cartridgesX100B filter bags
- Filter bags and cartridgesSnap-ring filterbags
- MembranesMembrane filtration water treatment
- Filter mediaFilter media activated carbon
- Filter mediaAnthracite filter media
- Filter mediaEWT Compound filter media
- Filter mediaDolomite minerals
- Filter mediaWater filter media
- Ion exchange resinsCation Anion mixbed resin
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure Precoat filters
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure Fibredyne filters
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure filters: Microguard
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure Scale Control filters
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure QL3B filter head
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure filters: Claris
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure filters: Claris Ultra
- Filter bags and cartridgesEverpure Claris Filter Head
World wide support & service, on- and offshore
Need assistance? Our globally operating support and consultancy professionals are happy to assist you with water quality issues, (pre) commissioning or re-commisioning, surveys, midlife updates and conservation or chemical cleaning advice. Rely on their extensive knowledge and experience; they are experienced in handling support issues in all kinds of environments. In addition, they can train and assist your crew at your site in order to help you achieve optimal operation and maintenance conditions.
Our international support and consultancy services related to water quality include water safety risk analyses, sampling, water analyses and training.
Customised or standard solutions?
Tell us what you need. Come to us for solutions that suit your needs and budget; completely customised or standard off-the-shelf installations. Reliable and durable quality installations for your specific conditions. Delivering the right equipment from source to taps, we are your full service partner in the desalination and water treatment market.
Is additional sampling required for my region?
Our drinking water sampling consultants operate around the globe, using the Ship Sanitation guidelines (WHO) as a standard. However, certain maritime regions require additional tests.
Unsure about compliance issues for specific regions? Our experienced consultants are happy to advise you about water disinfection.