Our test kits make water quality monitoring easy. Our test kit range includes different types of kits, suitable for specific environments and situations. Use our kits in order to ensure your compliance with regulations such as MLC and NIPH.
Not sure which test kit would suit you best? Contact our water quality consultants for advice on use and application of these reliable and user friendly water quality tools.
NIPH / MLC compliance
Rapid and accurate monitoring
Compact, durable and reliable
No calibration or buffer solutions required
- Complete fresh water test kitsOffshore test kits
- Complete fresh water test kitsMaritime test kits
- Complete fresh water test kitsHygicult incubators
- Hadex chlorination test kitsHadex digital test kits
- Hadex chlorination test kitsHadex manual test kits
- Hadex chlorination test kitsHadex test strips
- Sewage effluent test kitsSewage effluent test kits
- Sewage effluent test kitsBasic sewage test kit
- Boiler water test kitsBoiler water test kits
- Cooling water test kitsCooling water test kits
- Single parameter measuring devicespH meters
- Single parameter measuring devicesConductivity testers
- Single parameter measuring devicesPWT conductivity testers
- Single parameter measuring devicesTesto 104 thermometers
World wide support & service, on- and offshore
Need assistance? Our globally operating support and consultancy professionals are happy to assist you with water quality issues, (pre) commissioning or re-commisioning, surveys, midlife updates and conservation or chemical cleaning advice. Rely on their extensive knowledge and experience; they are experienced in handling support issues in all kinds of environments. In addition, they can train and assist your crew at your site in order to help you achieve optimal operation and maintenance conditions.
Our international support and consultancy services related to water quality include water safety risk analyses, sampling, water analyses and training.