Dolomite is a natural mineral which is formed by presence of both calcium and magnesium in limestone. The compound is highly suitable as media for neutralising / mineralising filter installed as a treatment step after the RO watermaker or evaporator.
Dolomite minerals are commonly used for filtration and processing drinking water: to increase the pH value of the purified water after reverse osmosis system. While the water is strained from top to bottom in the filter, dolomite mineral dissolves and provides natural minerals to water such as calcium, magnesium and carbonate.
Dolomite Compound is applicable for:
- CO2 removal, pH correction and remineralisation of soft water
- Remineralisation of distilled and/or RO water
- Removal of iron and manganese
- Improving taste and appearance of fresh water
- DownloadPDS Dolomite filtration minerals
Download our datasheet (PDF - 622 KB)
Material data sheet available upon request.
Why use Dolomite minerals
- High quality
- Suitable for alkaline filters
- Prevent corrosion of piping
- Presence of calcium and magnesium
- Improves water quality
- Unlimited shelf life
- Natural product
- NIPH approved