High quality water at the lowest cost! Rainwater is excellent to use, but often not available. A reliable solution is the use of well water (ground water), treated by reverse osmosis (RO) membrane filtration.
Rely on your safe and robust water desalination system
A reverse osmosis membrane is an absolute barrier for bacteria and viruses and will desalinate the water, making it suitable for your greenhouse. This will ensure that you always have an adequate supply of low sodium water of a constant high quality.
Why choose our horticulture reverse osmosis water maker
- Complete plug & play water treatment
- Sharp rates and delivery times
- Durable and safe
- Heavy duty design
- In use in 1000+ horticultural settings around the globe
- DownloadWhite paper Reverse Osmosis for horticulture
Donwload our white paper on the advantages of RO for the horticulture sector (PDF - 6 MB)
- DownloadPDS Compact horticulture Reverse Osmosis installation
Download datasheet (PDF - 2,1 MB)
- DownloadProduct details MRO 500 - now in stock!
Download our PDS MRO 500 (PDF - 2,2 MB)
- DownloadHorticulture RO Questionnaire
Download our questionnaire about Reverse Osmosis applications for the horticultute sector (PDF - 1MB)
- DownloadBrochure Horticulture solutions
Download brochure (PDF - 3,6 MB)
Why choose Hatenboer-Water
We know your waters, and have done so for over a century. Rely on our specialist expertise, in-house engineering, design and our professional and modern assembly facilities for the highest quality standard in a solution that is exactly right for you.
Where to find us
- DownloadOverview of our global presence
Listing of our global partners, suppliers and stockpoints (PDF - 203 KB)
Find out more about our horticulture RO prices
Contact us: Europe / Asia Pacific
Contact us: MENA / Americas
More crop per drop
Well thought-out designs
Tailored to your conditions
Short delivery times