Melt blown sediment filter cartridges
Our melt blown (HWMB) filter cartridge are designed according to the latest sediment filter cartridge innovations. Manufactured with a true graded density, these cartridges exhibit a high void volume that results in low differential pressure loss and an excellent dirt holding capacity when compared to similarly rated cartridges.
Each cartridge is complete with an integral support for maximum strength. The superior structure remains integral even under severe operating conditions and furthermore the structure is less prone to media migration and breakthrough often found on other unsupported spun bonded products.
- DownloadPDS Melt blown cartridges
Download our datasheet (PDF - 662 KB)
Why use our melt blown sediment filter cartridges
- Low pressure loss
- Suitable for fresh water and seawater applications
- Less prone to media migration
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- True grade sediment filter
- 100% Polypropylene
- Consistent reliable performance