The X100B filter bag is a heavy duty sediment filter measuring 6” diameter by a length of 20”. Specially designed for the X100B filterhousing it has 2 square feet of surface area, making it capable of handling a capacity of maximum 12 m3/h.
The filter bag is fitted with the patented Polyloc® ring that seals directly against the wall of the filter housing and eliminates the chance of fluid by-pass. The Polyloc® ring sits directly against the basket collar for additional bag support.
Robust piece completely made from polypropylene.
Why use X100B filter bags
- Single-pass filtration test in accordance with ASTM F795-88 procedure
- Heavy duty filterbag
- High capacity
- FiltrationSingle bag / cartridge filter housings
- FiltrationX100C filter cartridges
- FiltrationSnap-ring filterbags
- FiltrationCarbon block filter cartridges
- FiltrationX100 Filter housings
- FiltrationWater filter media
- FiltrationBig Blue filter housings
- FiltrationActivated carbon filter cartridges
- FiltrationMelt blown sediment filter cartridges