Water filter cartridges
Looking for water filter cartridges or for a replacement or upgrade of your old filter cartridges? We supply different types of highly efficient water filter cartridges for process and potable water applications. From superior melt-blown filters to wound depth cartridges.
Whether you need a water filter replacement cartridge for straightforward de-chlorination purposes or for sediment filtration in severe operating conditions, our experienced experts will be happy to share their knowledge and advise you on which solution would suit you best. Our water filter bags and water filter cartridges consist of 100% first class polypropylene or contain activated carbon. The selectivity ranges from 1 to 800 micron from nominal to absolute.
Choose from our range of:
- Activated carbon water filter cartridges, and economical solution for greater flow rates
- Melt-blown sediment filter cartridges, with true graded density and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Carbon block water filter cartridges, for improving taste, colour and odour of drinking water
- X100C water filter cartridges with bypass free sealing without the need for double o-rings or flat gaskets
- or our extensive series of seawater reverse osmosis membranes.
- Water filter bags, heavy duty and suitable for high capacity applications or in snap ring design
Download our water filter cartridges data sheets
Click here if you wish to receive information on the prices for our water filter cartridges.