The X100C cartridge is a steep pore gradient, depth filter designed to have a large dirt loading capacity. The cartridge measures 5.5" in diameter, with a length of 23.25", yielding a total cartridge volume of 500 cubic inches.
The design features a single open end that directs fluid from outside the cartridge in through the filter. A built-in handle on the cartridge top assists in seating and removing. The cartridge bottom is equipped with a polyseal end ftting to ensure a by-pass-free sealing without the need for double O-rings or flat gaskets. Fitting securely into the cartridge plate. It does not require springs, hold-down plates or center posts.
Why use X100C filter cartridges
- Large dirt loading capacity
- FDA compliant
- Polypropylene core is extremely resistant to collapse, temperature effect, channeling and bypass
- FiltrationActivated carbon filter cartridges
- FiltrationMelt blown sediment filter cartridges
- FiltrationCarbon block filter cartridges
- FiltrationWater filter media
- FiltrationX100 Filter housings
- FiltrationDemitec cartridge filter housings
- FiltrationBig Blue filter housings
- FiltrationSingle bag / cartridge filter housings